Monday, June 13, 2011
I Am Not A Little Kid Whether You Like It Or Not
You know, many people love their parents, many people look up to their parents, and many have a relationship with their parents. Most people favor one parent or know which parent will give them what they want but in the world where I live... My mother doesn't understand anything.... I don't know why she can't just listen. She doesn't take the time to think through anything me or really anyone else, for that matter, says she just almost blocks you out and doesn't even try to listen even if she appears to be listening, she isn't. I hate it when she treats me like I'm a little kid and acts like I don't know anything about anything. She always insists and finding everything out again. When I was right, she won't give me the credit, she gives it away to anyone else who says it.... She doesn't understand anything I seem to say.... Is she ever going to realize I'm not that child who has no idea what they are saying... You'd think she'd realize that by now... Especially since I have never been the child who doesn't know what I'm saying... She just doesn't understand... I'm not a little kid....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment