Friday, June 10, 2011

What Happened To The World I Used To Know...?

Time goes by so fast.... So many things have changed.... What happened? Where did the time go? What happened to those people I used to know? What happened to the promises people made to themselves and others? Did they just get thrown aside and forgotten? What happened to my friends? People around me and myself have changed so much... But sometimes one sits here and wonders, inside, why can't we go back and why do things have to change? I remember many great times with my friends, especially with my best friend in the whole world. I remember when everything seemed really simple and as time went by things just seemed to get more and more complicated. People I know and knew have grown up and changed... Some, I don't even know or recongnize now and it makes me sad. Though I have held on to and made some new really good friends. Everything seems to be changing and going by really fast.... But I suppose that is just another part of this life we live. Though, I still wonder, inside, what happened to that world I used to know? It's gone from reality. But locked inside my mind forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment